The excessive temperature rise of the vibrating feeder is very harmful to the motor itself. The following are some of the reasons and treatments for the excessive temperature rise of the vibrating feeder
1. the main pole winding is shorted. The inspection lamp can be used to check the winding. If the breaking point is outside the winding, it can be reconnected and wrapped with insulation; if the breaking point is inside the winding, the rewind should be removed.
2. the air duct is blocked. At this point, apply a brush to clean the air duct.
3. the armature core insulation damage. The insulation should be replaced again.
4. the armature winding is short-circuited. It can be checked by the short-circuit detector. If the short-circuit point is outside the winding, it can be wrapped and insulated; if the short-circuit point is inside the winding, the re-winding should be removed.
5. the amount of ventilation is not enough. If the air volume and wind speed of the blower are insufficient, the heat inside the vibrating plate cannot be discharged and overheated. Appropriate ventilation equipment should be replaced.
6. The direction of rotation of the inclined blade fan is improper and does not match the vibration feeder. At this point, adjust the bevel fan to match the vibrating feeder. In theory, the vibrating feeder can be reversed, but some fans of the vibrating plate have directionality. If it is reversed, the temperature rise will exceed many.
7. The grid voltage is too low or the line voltage drop is too large. If there is a bad contact in somewhere in the main circuit of the vibrating feeder or the grid voltage is too low, the electromagnetic torque of the vibrating feeder is greatly reduced, and the vibrating feeder is overloaded. Check the main circuit to eliminate undesirable phenomena or adjust the grid voltage.
8. the vibration feeder is overloaded for a long time. When the vibration feeder is overloaded, the current of each winding exceeds the rated current, which may cause the vibration feeder to overheat. If the load is not adjusted in time, the insulation performance of the winding will be deteriorated, eventually causing the winding to be short-circuited or grounded, so that the vibrating feeder cannot work normally.
9. Failure to operate as required. The vibrating feeder must be operated as specified. For example, the "short-time" and "intermittent" vibrating discs cannot be operated for a long time because their winding wire diameter and rated current are smaller than long-term running vibrating feeder.