Recently, many vibration disk customers ask how to judge and repair simple vibration feeder failure? Indeed, this is a lot of vibration feeder customer's one of the headaches - many customers often have headaches because of our simple failures. Indeed, they are interlaced.
Mountain, today, let’s talk about how to easily judge some common faults of the vibrating feeder:
Possible reasons why the vibration feeder does not work
1. Insufficient power supply voltage ————This is very simple. If the standard voltage is not reached, it will not work properly.
2. The connection between the vibrating feeder and the controller is broken. - The wire is disconnected, resulting in failure to supply power and not working properly.
3. The controller fuse is blown---the fuse is blown and the line is broken and cannot work normally!
4, the coil is blown ————The circuit is broken and cannot work normally!
5, the gap between the coil and the skeleton is too small or too large --- the gap is too large to work properly!
6, there are parts stuck between the coil and the skeleton ———— card parts are also often seen problems!
7. The vibrating feeder is against the hard object————The vibration is not working properly or the frequency is wrong!
When the top plate or the base touches other equipment, the vibration feeder is weak or too slow, feeding sporadically or irregularly.
Might be due to:
1. The spring breaks or the spring's elasticity fails.
2. The bottom plate is too thin or the floor is broken.
3. The mounting table is defective and lacks hardness. If it is suspended from the equipment table, it will cause the vibration to be too weak. The thickness of the table should be at least 1-1/2", so that it will not absorb vibration, the cylindrical foot must be equipped with a triangular support piece.
4. The countertop is not level. At this time, the countertop will be leveled to work properly!
5. There are debris in the plate that affects the normal operation of the machine!
6. The air gap of the coil should be as small as possible, and if there is excessive, there will be unexpected problems.
7. The machine is too fast to cause the part to slip off the vibrating feeder.
8. Power grid fluctuations, or voltage instability!
9. The controller needs to be re-adjusted to accommodate grid fluctuations.
10. Parts problem: tolerance, bending, oil, etc.
11. The plate and base fastening screws are not tight or the position is incorrect.
12. Too many parts can easily cause problems with the jam.
13. If the chassis is not properly adjusted, try not to move the chassis!
14. Material changes, the disk surface should be re-trimmed and the chassis re-adjusted
15. There may be some problems in the use of air blowing, which may be: unstable air pressure, gas source pollution, water or oil, these pollution
The object will stay on the surface of the vibrating feeder, causing the feed rate to slow down or not go. The gas source must be clean and dry, equipped with a separate regulator, filtered device. Do not use rigid tubes to reduce feed performance. A flexible hose should be used.